Earlier this month, I was able to attend the Normal Pastor Conference at Liberty Baptist Church in Liberty, MO. If you follow the link, you can grab some of the audio.
I loved this conference because:
- I didn’t have to race thousands of others to bathroom or dinner breaks.
- They provided good coffee.
- I was able to connect with friends.
- I was able to take my oldest son to this.
- It was easy to engage with each of the speakers.
- There were many breaks.
- The singing was simple, not overly-produced, and helped us focus on Jesus.
- It related to where I’m currently at as a pastor.
- It was actually hosted in a local church which “felt” different.
- I was refreshed.
I was grateful to have the opportunity. Check out the audio if you’re interested.
You must be logged in to post a comment.