Darrin Patrick author of Church Planter and Pastor at The Journey in STL tweeted this NT times tool “Mapping America.” You basically can enter a zip code and it shows you the “neighborhood demographics” for where you live. When I entered the ones for our town, I was struck by the need and the “lostness” that exist here. Oh that God would allow us to reach these so that His glory is seen.
…to invite people to church…
So says Doug Wolter:
I saw this statistic today and thought it was worthy to share:
Top Five Times People Are Open To Considering Matters Of Faith…
* #5 – After the birth of a baby (28%)
* #4 – After a natural disaster (34%)
* #3 – After a major national crisis i.e. 9/11 (38%)
* #2 – During the Easter season (38%)
* #1 – During the Christmas season (47%)
Might be a time to see if others would join you to celebrate the Savior!