Our church’s Week of Prayer is going to start this coming Sunday, January 1. In doing some research for it, I came across this helpful post entitled Prayer for Beginners. I hope it encourages you and reminds you of where we can start this coming new year…
- Pick a time and place.
- Listen before you speak.
- Prioritize the spiritual over the circumstantial.
- Don’t be afraid to stop and pray now.
- Identify your prayer circles.
- Ask whatever you wish — literally anything.
- Be willing to ask one more time.
Grab the entire post for elaboration on these things.